|On orders placed before midnight tonight (MST) (8/25/2019)
(Free shipping for lower 48 US only)
Honda Installation Instructions
ST1300 handlebar risers
Please read instructions at least twice!
- Remove the bolt that attaches the cable routing bracket to the triple-clamp. On the
clutch side of the bracket, pull up slack in the cables through the bracket. On the brake
side, remove all cables except the brake line from the cable routing bracket. Reinstall
the bolt, and tighten the bracket. You may also have to remove any nylon ties that may
keep the slack in any of the hoses, cables, or wiring form being used.
- Remove the two 4mm screws that hold the small plastic cover between the handlebars. Then
- There are three bolts for each handlebar that will have to be removed. Remove the bolts
and raise the handlebar, leaving the controls in place. Slide the riser where the
handlebar had been and place the handlebar on top of the riser. Install the longer bolts
provided and torque to the stock specs in your owners manual.
- Repeat for other handlebar.
- Use the stock 4mm screws to reattach the small plastic cover.
- When finished, start the motor and turn the bars full left and right to make sure no
controls bind. If any of the controls are too tight you may need to reroute some of the